For more information, please call
- Candy Konkler
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Larry Stewart
- Advertising Representative
Information on advertising with us is listed below.
The Southeast Outlook is published every Thursday, and distributed to more than 21,000 households, and enjoyed by over 75,000 readers every week. Our readers are typically college-educated, own their own homes, are involved in the community, and possess above-average purchasing power. View our distribution list.
Retail Advertising Rates
Sample of sizes available. Contact us to discuss pricing of other sizes.
Terms of Payment
Advertising is payable at the time of purchase, unless the advertiser or agency has established credit with The Outlook. Credit is gladly extended to qualified customers. Accounts outstanding over 28 days are subject to a 1.5% monthly service charge. Credit will not be extended to past-due accounts. The rates shown are net. Recognized agencies will need to add their commission and/or creative fees. Billing is done by calendar month.
- The publisher reserves the right to accept, classify, cancel, edit, or reject any advertising copy and to place the word "Advertisement" on any ad.
- Advertisements promoting abortion, alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or any material deemed inappropriate will not be accepted.
- The advertiser assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of the content (including text and illustration) of advertisements and for any claims arising from its publications. The advertiser represents and warrants that any advertising copy submitted is truthful and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The publisher will not be liable for any error in connection with an advertisement, including (without limitation) failure to publish advertising on desired dates, omissions or additions to advertisements. In the event of an error, the publisher's responsibility will extend no further than cancellation of the charges for that ad or publishing a correction in a space equal to that occupied by the error. The publisher cannot be held liable for errors that occur when copy is received by telephone.
- The Outlook does not accept brokered advertising.
The publication of an advertisement in The Southeast Outlook shall not be considered as an endorsement of the advertiser or of the product or service involved.
Deadlines to Place or Cancel Ads
- Classified Line Ads: (SENT VIA WEB FORM ABOVE): 5:00 p.m. on Friday of the preceding week for regular editions.
- Retail ads: Noon on Monday of the following week (4 days prior to publication); deadlines will vary for special editions.
- Classified line ads (text only; sent via phone call): Monday at noon for following Thursday publication.
- Classified display ads (sent via phone call): Noon on Thursday of the preceding week (4 days prior to publication).
- Space reservation for camera-ready art: Noon on Monday of the following week (4 days prior to publication). Ads may be cancelled up to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday for the following week's issue.
- Camera-ready art for display ads: Noon on Monday of the following week (4 days prior to publication).
- Preprints and inserts: All materials must be sent to out production plant by noon on Friday prior to Thursday publication. Space reservations are due at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday (7 days prior).
- Holiday and Special Section deadlines may vary.
Discounts are available, based on the frequency an ad runs over a given period.
Classifieds Advertising Rates
Classifieds Advertising Information Form
Please fill out the Classifieds Advertising Information Form to place your classified. Deadline for line ads are NOON on Monday for this week's edition.
Classifieds Advertising Rates
For line ads: $3.50 per line (3 line minimum)
These rates apply to Recruitment/Help wanted, Merchandise, Business Opportunity, Real Estate, Auctions, and general classified advertising.