Like First Chronicles, Second Chronicles is a lot of repeat content from earlier books of the Bible. Second Chronicles retells many of the stories of the kings who ruled Israel after David from First and Second Kings. Though we learn in First Kings that Israel divided into two kingdoms—South…
Deuteronomy is the final book of the Pentateuch and the fifth book of the Bible. The name Deuteronomy comes from a Greek word that means “second law,” because in Deuteronomy, Moses repeats the laws given by God to the people of Israel. The book picks up where the previous book, Numbers, left…
In the book of Leviticus, God shows the people of Israel that despite their sin, they can still enjoy God’s presence and display His holiness to the world. In order to heal the damage from Israel’s rebellion against His instructions, God established a way for people’s sins to be covered thro…
Exodus is a continuation of God’s story, which began in Genesis. Exodus, also presumably written by Moses, takes place about 400 years after Abraham’s grandson, Jacob, brought his family to Egypt where the family grew and filled the land. Unfortunately, a new Pharaoh comes to power who fears…
- Kinsley Grace Burkhead’s short life influenced many
- Events planned to celebrate Dave Stone’s 30 years of ministry
- Festival por la Vida to reach Hispanic community
- Into all the world: Sadie Mishler headed to mission field following high school graduation
- Looking through the lens of heaven
- Freedom is FORWARD
- A lasting legacy: Dave Stone to say farewell this weekend
- Cody’s Cause raises awareness for Ugandan street kids
- Southeast to begin streaming Sunday service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.