Many who heard Pastor Dave Thomas pray during Southeast Christian Church online worship services last month were asking the question, “Who is Dave Thomas?”
If you are taking a walk in your neighborhood and see someone in an inflatable alligator costume, don’t be alarmed. It’s just Sam Roach, sharing love with his friends.
Whitfield Academy senior Luke Wheatley only played one tennis match before spring sports were canceled due to COVID-19. He lost that match and never got a chance at redemption.
Mother’s Day celebrations may be tricky amid COVID-19 quarantines. It may be the year of homemade cards, small celebrations and gifts ordered online.
There were few breaks in lines of cars delivering trunks full of nonperishable food items to Southeast Christian Church campuses April 24 and 27 during the Urgent Needs Food Drive, a lifeline for area food pantries that have struggled to keep enough food on hand to meet needs.
When Southeast Christian Church’s leadership decided to help the Louisville community with a Red Cross blood drive, they had no idea that 300 appointments would be filled in two days. Those who volunteered too late asked when the church will do it again.
Easter may look different this year because of social distancing guidelines due to the coronavirus pandemic, but one thing never changes: the hope brought to all of us by a risen Savior.
This past Sunday, former Southeast Christian Church Senior Pastor Dave Stone preached to 8,000 empty seats at Southeast’s Blankenbaker Campus.
Pampering is not on the to-do lists single moms shuffle through every day. And there never seems to be enough time to cover every demand.
Spending time among elderly and sick people can be confusing or frightening for any child. For young Josh Brown, however, Sunday visits to a Shively nursing home provided lessons in Christlike compassion that helped prepare him for his present service as connections pastor at Southeast Chris…
When Innocents and Flavia Hagumimana and their four children, Asheri, Hodari, Grace and Sifa, lost everything in an apartment fire in September, Southeast member Candy Konkler gathered the body of Christ together and watched God meet their needs.
- Never Going Back: Pastor Dave Thomas traveled a long road to Christ
- A-caroling we go: Chapel in the Woods goes ‘hymn caroling’ in local neighborhoods
- The Blueprint with guest Eric Metaxas on heroes of the faith and being inspired by them
- Friends for Life: Southeast partners with Cedar Lake to connect people to Jesus
- Camp Restoration to have 25 homes for homeless vets
- Signed, sealed, delivered with love: Senior Connection card writing campaign encourages senior adults in assisted living
- Never Going Back: Former felons find new life in Christ
- Family Camp July 10-11
- Southeast Elder Gerald Kaufman talks race and racism
- Southeast to regather July 5
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.