Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
On Friday and Saturday, March 11-12, more than 900 third- and fourth-graders came together at Southeast Christian Church’s Blankenbaker Campus for Southeast’s Annual Action-Packed Groovy Over-Nighter, which is better known by its acronym, S.A.A.P.G.O.N.
- Kinsley Grace Burkhead’s short life influenced many
- Events planned to celebrate Dave Stone’s 30 years of ministry
- Festival por la Vida to reach Hispanic community
- Into all the world: Sadie Mishler headed to mission field following high school graduation
- Looking through the lens of heaven
- Freedom is FORWARD
- A lasting legacy: Dave Stone to say farewell this weekend
- Cody’s Cause raises awareness for Ugandan street kids
- Southeast to begin streaming Sunday service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.