Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
On Friday and Saturday, March 11-12, more than 900 third- and fourth-graders came together at Southeast Christian Church’s Blankenbaker Campus for Southeast’s Annual Action-Packed Groovy Over-Nighter, which is better known by its acronym, S.A.A.P.G.O.N.
- Parade honors longtime student ministry volunteer
- FRONT LINE COOK: When Jared Matthews’ restaurant closed, he began cooking for crews at area hospitals
- Grace for ourselves
- walking by FAITH: Sydney Kessler holds tight to God through challenges of spinal injury
- Conquering COVID -19: Harvey Hunt sees God’s goodness during 25-day battle with coronavirus
- God opens doors in India amid COVID-19 lockdown
- CLASS OF 2020: Powell quints graduating from high school
- Matthew Boyd
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.