Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
On Friday and Saturday, March 11-12, more than 900 third- and fourth-graders came together at Southeast Christian Church’s Blankenbaker Campus for Southeast’s Annual Action-Packed Groovy Over-Nighter, which is better known by its acronym, S.A.A.P.G.O.N.
- LIVING STRONG: Sandy Allen uses her admin skills at Elizabethtown Campus
- SE Beechmont Community Campus holds first service
- The top 5 things your pastor is thinking
- LIVING STRONG: Ron and Anne Presser find new ways to serve during pandemic
- REBOOT focuses on bringing healing to vets
- LIVING STRONG: Former soccer player Victor Petroni now devoted to Christ
- Southeast’s social media team meets people ‘one at a time’
- Couple finds financial freedom through FPU
- SE Beechmont Community Campus to launch Sunday
- Finding purpose: Tracy Baechle travels the world looking for peace and discovers it in Christ
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.