Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- Parade honors longtime student ministry volunteer
- FRONT LINE COOK: When Jared Matthews’ restaurant closed, he began cooking for crews at area hospitals
- Grace for ourselves
- CLASS OF 2020: Powell quints graduating from high school
- Conquering COVID -19: Harvey Hunt sees God’s goodness during 25-day battle with coronavirus
- walking by FAITH: Sydney Kessler holds tight to God through challenges of spinal injury
- Family pastor shares insights on motherhood and marriage
- God opens doors in India amid COVID-19 lockdown
- Connection and relationship help people heal from trauma
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.