Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- Kinsley Grace Burkhead’s short life influenced many
- Events planned to celebrate Dave Stone’s 30 years of ministry
- Festival por la Vida to reach Hispanic community
- Into all the world: Sadie Mishler headed to mission field following high school graduation
- Looking through the lens of heaven
- Freedom is FORWARD
- A lasting legacy: Dave Stone to say farewell this weekend
- Cody’s Cause raises awareness for Ugandan street kids
- Southeast to begin streaming Sunday service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.