Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- ONE DECISION At a Time: A chance meeting 17 years ago changes the course of Michael Collins’ life
- ONE DOLLAR AT A TIME: Engineering firm invests in helping women in crisis
- The chief end of marriage
- One Dollar at a Time: Larry Spann uses wisdom gleaned from mistakes to guide a single mom out of financial trouble
- A century of faith: Norma Betts, 102, baptized Jan. 9 at Southeast
- Protecting Vulnerable Youth presentations Jan. 13-15
- Get ready for the 'roaring twenties'
- Sanctity of Life Sunday to be observed Jan. 19
- The salt of the earth
- For God so loved Joshua: Joshua Goodman’s life changed by Christ’s radical grace
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.