Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- To mask or not to mask: that is not the question
- ‘Examine yourselves’
- Southeast member appears on ‘Guy’s Grocery Games’
- Sam Purcell sees coaching as way to pour into lives
- Friends for Life: Southeast partners with Cedar Lake to connect people to Jesus
- Cross Country Riders
- Never Going Back: Former felons find new life in Christ
- Southeast Elder Gerald Kaufman talks race and racism
- A-caroling we go: Chapel in the Woods goes ‘hymn caroling’ in local neighborhoods
- Never Going Back: Pastor Dave Thomas traveled a long road to Christ
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.