Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Brothers in Arms: Jeremy Harrell helps veterans find hope and healing
- Chess club connects with West Louisville students
- Chapel in the Woods is Southeast’s eighth campus: Campus to minister to senior adults
- Campbellsville U to offer welding program at Isaiah House
- His Story: Faith sustains Bekah Bischoff after near-fatal pregnancy
- Going to the chapel...
- A day in the life of a teacher
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.