Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- Paul Dendekker
- How to thrive when living in a difficult marriage
- Bald is Beautiful: Hair loss gives Cheyenne McCall platform to glorify God
- REAL Influence
- ‘Unplanned’ tells story of former abortion clinic director
- The Road to Recovery: Abby Pawley finds freedom in Christ
- Bob Goff, Albert Tate to speak at Southeast
- Southeast to hold 42 Easter Weekend services
- Churches to meet April 14 to pray for Louisville
- Finding passion again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.