Family-style fun unfolded at every Southeast Christian Church campus on Labor Day as thousands cooled off on the water slides, bounced in inflatables and enjoyed a petting zoo with goats, camels and llamas. Some had their faces painted and enjoyed live music from the KidWay gang.
Worship leaders, pastors and members of all four Southeast Christian Church campuses came together for Night of Worship on Wednesday, Feb. 24, at the Blankenbaker Campus. About 2,600 people of all ages came to sing and pray for guests at upcoming Easter services, for volunteers and outreach …
- Radically Saved: Christ gives Omar Gonzalez new purpose in life
- At the Movies: 5-week sermon series begins June 29-30
- Life changes when church adopts fatherless teen
- Perspectives class helps people discover God’s plan
- Reaching the Heart of Africa: A million meals mean new life for refugees in Uganda
- Hooper family enjoys serving at Southeast
- The Super-Glue mentality
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.