Adam Griffin is the lead pastor of Eastside Community Church in Dallas, Texas. He recently co-wrote “Family Discipleship” with Pastor Matt Chandler. He lives with his wife, Chelsea, and their three sons in Dallas.
In March, schools and sports came to a screeching halt due to COVID-19. Four months later, higher numbers of COVID-19 threaten plans to reopen schools.
In 22 years at Christian Academy of Louisville, Tim Greener crossed paths with thousands of students, teachers and staff. No one navigates that without learning a lot about kids, families, parenting and raising kids to know and serve Jesus.
- Motorcycle crash gives John Fleming new perspective on life
- In and out of jail for years, Warren Bruce finds new path through Christ
- Retirement hasn’t slowed Larry and Connie Roach
- Prayer cards offer hope for police officers
- Amber Counasse finds joy and purpose in Jesus
- Thankful for Life: A new heart tops Alex Manning’s gratitude list
- 2020: The year we remember our hope
- Dana Ginter thankful for a family of friends at the Chapel
- Beth Weedor stands in the gap for girls in Liberia
- Conference seeks to end human trafficking
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.