Bekah Bischoff and her husband Joe have two children, Ady, 8, and Henry, 6. A glance at the Bischoffs, and they look like any other family.
Southeast Senior Pastor Kyle Idleman will be the featured speaker at Metro Christian Legal Aid’s Prayer Breakfast Tuesday, Sept. 10.
Beginning this fall, students will be able to take classes at Campbellsville University’s newest location—Isaiah House, a faith-based resident…
Southeast Christian Church hosted a Night of Worship at four of its campuses Aug. 18. Awaken Worship, Southeast’s Worship Ministry, led songs …
Jeremy Harrell wrote his vision for veterans on a napkin while surrounded by 10 fellow soldiers at a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Brothers in Arms: Jeremy Harrell helps veterans find hope and healing
- Chess club connects with West Louisville students
- Chapel in the Woods is Southeast’s eighth campus: Campus to minister to senior adults
- Campbellsville U to offer welding program at Isaiah House
- His Story: Faith sustains Bekah Bischoff after near-fatal pregnancy
- Going to the chapel...
- A day in the life of a teacher
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.