Air Force Col. Carlyle “Smitty” Harris endured isolation and torture as a prisoner of war for almost eight years during the Vietnam War.
Since 1994, more than 29,400 refugees have settled in Kentucky. They come from Somalia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Cuba, Suda…
Paul Ress never imagined going on a mission trip. He thought it would be too hard to leave his wife and baby and impossible to take time off f…
Changing jobs is a decision that involves many factors, but for one man who mentors four kids through Hope Collaborative, it came down to whet…
Clay Finnesand got his “official” start in singing as a sort of joke.
- A light in the darkness: Blind after being shot as a child, Jason Eien believes in God’s goodness through hard times
- My helicopter looked like Swiss cheese.’ Joe Keating believes God protected him while flying helicopters in Vietnam
- Wigglewow provides jobs for adults with special needs
- Take a risk: Sign up for a mission trip
- Thankful for my past
- MANTRA: Sermon series focuses on metaphors to direct Southeast Christian Church’s values
- Southeast to host Daughters Conference Nov. 16
- The Blueprint with guest Dr. Gary Chapman on ‘The 5 Love Languages’ and its impact on parents raising children with disabilities
- Refuge International seeks volunteers to serve immigrants
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.