Southeast Christian Church’s Empty the Jar mantra is a call to expressive worship and extravagant generosity. It is based on the story in Luke…
By RUTH SCHENK | firstname.lastname@example.org
Harold Jones still answers when someone calls “medic.”
Dave and Beth Stone had been praying about their next step in ministry when they visited Southeast Christian Church during Thanksgiving weeken…
Rich Hardin had the illusion of success.
I recently spent time in a beautiful, well-appointed home. At one time in my life, I would have pined for a place like this, so spacious, whil…
November marks a pair of important anniversaries, bookends of a dark period in human history. In the first week of November 1917, Russian revo…
Our church recently did a sermon series on spiritual warfare. In the series, we talked about the different tactics the enemy (Satan) uses agai…
Countless sermons and songs have written from the words found in Isaiah 55.
Certain lifestyle choices strongly correspond to long-term success: staying in school, avoiding pregnancy outside of marriage, regularly atten…
Chip Ingram is the teaching pastor and CEO of Living on the Edge, an international teaching and discipleship ministry. Ingram has written many…
I was going to get up and go out into the cold so I could see the lunar eclipse last night. But I didn’t. I slept. Because that’s what you do …
- Old-Fashioned Family Christmas set for Dec. 1
- Looking Back: Dave Stone’s journey with Southeast
- Shine Cafe
- Fighting discouragement in the church
- Grateful: After 77 days in the ICU, every day is Thanksgiving for Charlie Russell
- Maya Collection Christmas Market a blessing for all
- Empty the Jar: Sermon series looks at living lives of generosity
- Looking Back: Four pastors in 59 years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.