As Wanda Carley lay on a gurney inside an ambulance, God reminded her that she was not alone and that He had not abandoned her.
Flyers in grocery stores, churches and businesses in Clarksville, New Albany and Jeffersonville, Indiana, invited Hispanic families to a fun g…
Southeast Christian Church is home to a motley crew of men known as the Warriors.
Edith Anderson was tired of putting off getting baptized for another day.
Chris Crutchfield wants people to know the basics of Biblical doctrine.
I recently spoke to our Chapel in the Woods Campus about living out Southeast Christian Church’s five mantras, which are essentially marching …
You’ve often heard, “Old age isn’t for sissies!” Or more crudely, “Old age sucks!” Even the Bible warns if we’re strong enough to live beyond …
I ordered seeds from three different sources, and all of them have arrived. Each package of heirloom seeds is filled with the hope of future d…
Toni Nieuwhof is a family law mediator and former divorce attorney whose book, “Before You Split: Find What You Really Want for the Future of …
“It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the pl…
Do you ever manufacture joy? In other words, do you put on a happy face, even when, below the surface, you are distracted, discouraged and joyless?
My friend, John Moody, a fellow homesteader and preacher, shared a message this week titled, “A Word of Encouragement in Discouraging Times” f…
- Wasting away outwardly but inwardly renewed
- Reaching the Community: Basket giveaway connects Hispanic community to church in Indiana
- Edith Anderson baptized at 93
- Hope in the midst of Tragedy: Police Chaplain Bill Weedman helps officers and others through difficult times
- Men’s group considers themselves ‘warriors’ for Jesus
- Answering the Call: Justin and Lindsay Thomas move to Liverpool and connect with SE Online group
- Hope from the Homestead: It begins with seeds
- Manufacturing joy
- Surprised by Grace: Christopher and Rita Dempsey living for themselves in England until God gets a hold of their lives
- Pro-life pregnancy centers stay open during COVID-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.