During the War of 1812, U.S. Navy Capt. James Lawrence’s dying words were, “Don’t give up the ship,” as he and his crew battled a British warship.
As a typical teenager, Avery Farmer often came home late, but he would always check in with his parents, Matt and Melissa Farmer.
Jimmy and Kristin Scroggins have been married 26 years and have eight children. They have served at Family Church in South Florida since Jimmy…
Living on mission sounds simple. But it’s more than going to church. More than reading the Bible to start the day. Even more than going on a m…
Kennisha Fisher has a gift: She can see life through the eyes of a 3-year-old and an adult at the same time.
Jennifer Croly, an evangelical, British, religious education teacher and mother of four, shares her tragic personal story in “Missing Being Mrs.”
With so much uncertainty in this world, from hackers shutting down gas pipelines and major meat producers, to global conflicts and domestic ci…
Throughout history, the Gospel advances in the face of opposition. Governments crack down on churches, and the church grows significantly thro…
Every time we go to my daughter’s gymnastics practice, my 3-year-old son asks about getting candy from the vending machine in the parents’ vie…
Two days—but exactly one year apart—changed my life. Two days opened my eyes to a new America.
Living on mission has been a key phrase I have emphasized to our senior adults through the years. Whether through acts of encouragement or hav…
Paul, in his letter to the church at Ephesus, tells us, “So that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried abou…
- Beauty from Ashes: After losing their daughter, Mark and Kelly Parrish help others navigate grief
- Bound by Grace: ‘Missing Being Mrs’ talks life after divorce
- Anchor for Life seeks to prevent suicide
- The Blueprint with Jimmy & Kristin Scroggins on parenting and having tough conversations with kids
- Hope from the Homestead: Sustainable self-reliance
- Gone too soon: Avery Farmer, 17, loved God and loved others
- Ohio family travels to Louisville to be baptized
- Finding a CHURCH Family: ‘At the Movies’ sermon series connects Kerrie Milesko to Southeast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.